From your Educator Account, you can check up on how many students have been requesting their transcript be sent to an institution. You can also see how long ago the request was submitted, its request type, view the imported transcript, and more.
To find out which students have recently requested a transcript be sent:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click College Planning and select Transcripts.
- The first page you’ve landed on shows the list of Latest Requests and by default is ordered by most urgent.
- Some of the actions you can complete on this page include:
- To view the student's profile and their College Planning tab, click their name.
- Sort the list by clicking on any column title.
- Click the dropdown All Requests, to filter the transcripts by all types of request types, In-Network, or Out-Of-Network.
- Use the Search bar and search by student name or student ID.
- To the far right of the student name, click the three dot icon and select View Transcript.
PDFStudent Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick guide for students on how to request transcripts, create an application tracker and view the progress of their transcript request.
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.
Recorded WebinarRecorded WebinarCollege Planning Tools in Xello
Learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.