Once a student has begun to track a college application in Xello, they have the option to request their Transcript be sent to the institution of their choice.
How students request their transcript be sent to an institution:
- From their Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, students click College Planning.
- Under College Applications, they select the institution to which they’d like their transcript sent.
- Under the Application Checklist they find Transcript.
- To the right, they click Request.
- A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.
PDFStudent Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick guide for students on how to request transcripts, create an application tracker and view the progress of their transcript request.
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.
Recorded WebinarRecorded WebinarCollege Planning Tools in Xello
Learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.